All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned for its exuberant writing style, intriguing real life examples and cutting-edge research, this best-selling text is back with additional coverage of social psychology, emphasis on the practical applications of the discipline to students' lives, and engaging new 'psychomythology' features which pit science against commonly held beliefs.
- Author BiographyDaniel L. Schacter is Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, USA. He is the author of Searching for Memory and The Seven Sins of Memory, both winners of the APA's William James Book Award. Daniel T. Gilbert is Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, USA. He has won numerous awards, including the Phi Beta Kappa Teaching Prize, a Guggenheim Fellowship, and the American Psychological Association's Distinguished Scientific Award for an Early Career Contribution to Psychology. Daniel M. Wegner is Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, USA. Author of White Bears and Other Unwanted Thoughts and The Illusion of Conscious Will, he is a member of the Board of Reviewing Editors for Science magazine. Bruce M. Hood is Professor of Developmental Psychology in Society at the University of Bristol, UK. Bruce has appeared in a number of TV science documentaries and in 2011 he delivered the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures which were broadcast on the BBC to over 4 million viewers.
- Author(s)Bruce Hood,Daniel L. Schacter,Daniel Wegner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Note549 Illustrations, black and white; 848 p. 549 illus.
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.