All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.52Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of psychology in informing adult education practice, and reflects the effect of changes in the structure of society, globalization, technology, and the impact of postmodernism. This book explores the traditions of key psychological theories, and discusses issues and problems in applying them to adult learning and development.
- Author BiographyShort... Mark Tennant is Professor of Adult Education and Dean of the University Graduate School at the University of Technology, Sydney. Long...Mark Tennant is Professor of Adult Education and Dean of the University Graduate School at the University of Technology, Sydney. His academic focus has been on developing a critical understanding of psychology in its application to pedagogy, with an emphasis on adult education contexts. Previous visiting posts include Eighth Annual Visiting Distinguished Professor in Adult Education, School of Education, University of Alaska, Anchorage, Visiting Professor (Summer School), Department of Continuing Education, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, and Visiting Professor, Centre for Research and Development in Higher Education, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan. He has also won the Cyril O. Houle Award for Literature in Adult Education, which is an international award conferred each year under the auspices of the American Association of Adult and Continuing Education, and the Award for Excellence in Teaching, University of Technology Sydney, 1992.
- Author(s)Mark Tennant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.