All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive strategy aimed at helping undergraduates use self-exploration tools to decide if psychology is the right major for them. This title offers an explanation of psychology and its subfields and an examination of the importance of diversity and multiculturalism.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight405 g
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.