All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly revised and updated second edition of Psychology for AS Level takes into account all the amendments to the AQA-A syllabus since the last edition was produced.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Eysenck is Professor of Psychology at Royal Holloway College, University of London. His previous publications include <em>Psychology: A student's handbook, Cognitive Psychology: A student's handbook and Simply Psychology</em>. Cara Flanagan is a Team Leader for A-level Psychology. Her previous publications include <em>Early Socialisation</em> and <em>Practicals for Psychology: A student workbook</em>.
- Author(s)Michael W. Eysenck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/09/2005
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1122 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.03
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.13
- £6.49Trending at £10.02
- £4.62Trending at £7.51
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.