All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis student workbook helps students understand and absorb course content through structured activities, and helps them keep track of the knowledge and skills they have - or haven't - mastered. Each unit is closely linked to the latest AQA(A) AS specification and contains hints and tips.
- Author BiographyHugh Hillyard-Parker is an experienced freelance writer and editor, who has been involved with all three editions of the best-selling Cardwell, Clarkand Meldrum series of Psychology textbooks. He has written extensively for the National Extension College as well as for major commerical eductional publishers.Mike Cardwell is a senior examiner for a major awarding body and Principal Lecturer in Psychology at Bath Spa University College. He has written and contributed to many best-selling resources, including Do Brilliantly AS & A2 Psychology (Collins), and is an editor of Psychology Review.
- Author(s)Hugh Hillyard-Parker,Mike Cardwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/01/2004
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date29/05/2009
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight423 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.