Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.98
- £27.58Trending at £28.81
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a timely snapshot of current theory and research in the field of psychology in foreign language learning, this book is accessible to both specialists and non-specialists. Each chapter focuses on a different psychological construct and provides an overview of current thinking in the area drawing on insights from educational psychology.
- Author BiographyNEIL J ANDERSON Professor of Linguistics and English Language at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA ANDREW D. COHEN Professor in phased retirement in the Program in Second Language Studies, University of Minnesota, USA LUCY COOKER Lecturer at the University of Nottingham, UK JEAN-MARC DEWAELE Professor of Applied Linguistics and Multilingualism at Birkbeck, University of London, UK JOSEPH FALOUT Assistant Professor at Nihon University, Japan YOSHIFUMI FUKADA Associate Professor in the Department of International Studies at Meisei University, Japan TETSUYA FUKUDA Associate Professor at Yamano College, Japan TAMMY GREGERSEN Professor of TESOL at the University of Northern Iowa, USA CAROL GRIFFITHS currently working as Teacher Trainer at Yeditepe University in Istanbul, Turkey PEI-HSUAN (PEGGY) HSIEH Education Specialist at the University of Texas Medical School, Houston, USA PETER MACINTYRE Professor of Psychology at Cape Breton University, Canada NAOKO MORITA Lecturer at Simon Fraser University, Canada TIM MURPHEY Professor at Kanda University of International Studies, Japan RICHARD PEMBERTON Associate Professor in the School of Education at the University of Nottingham, UK EMA USHIODA Associate Professor in ELT and Applied Linguistics at the University of Warwick, UK LINDY WOODROW Senior Lecturer in TESOL in at the University of Sydney, Australia TOMOKO YASHIMA Professor of Applied Linguistics and Intercultural Communication at Kansai University, Japan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMarion Williams,Sarah Mercer,Stephen Ryan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.