All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives Teaching Assistants precisely the understanding they need about how children's minds work. Outlining the psychology of human development, of learning and of institutions and groups, it is an entirely revised edition of the successful 2005 book, and is based on the current debates and emphasising multiple perspectives.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Arnold and Dr Jane Yeomans both worked extensively as teachers before becoming Senior Practitioner Educational Psychologists. They train teaching assistants and the book will be a core training text for TAs, including those studying for foundation degrees, teaching certificates and NVQ level3/4 qualifications. It will also be of value to educational psychologists, teachers and school managers.
- Author(s)Christopher Arnold,Jane Yeomans
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.