All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1874 by Dunker & Humbolt, Leipzig, as Psychologie vom empirischen Standpunkte.
- Author BiographyFranz Brentano (1838-1917) was a pivotal figure in the development of twentieth century philosophy. His work influenced philosophers as diverse as Edmund Husserl, the founder of phenomenology and the philosopher and logician Gottlob Frege.
- Author(s)Franz Brentano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.