Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow can the skills of the sport psychologist be put to best use within a football club? This guide to the role of the sport psychologist within elite and professional football, argues that working closely with coaches and players to create a receptive environment is vital if they are to add maximum value to team and individual performances.
- Author BiographyMark Nesti is Reader in Sport Psychology at Liverpool John Moores University. He has worked as a consultant sport psychologist with four English Premier League football clubs, and is currently working with players and staff at three Premiership clubs.
- Author(s)Mark Nesti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- GenreSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.