All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWirtschaftspsychologie
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note16, 8 tables, 8 graphs
- Weight250 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKathrin Heinitz
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Miriam Wirth: Investigating the Paths between Facets of Intelligence, Job Complexity, and Job Satisfaction - Jens Rowold/Kathrin Heinitz: The Conger and Kanungo Model of Charismatic Leadership - Jan Schilling: Implicit Leadership Theories: Theory, Research, and Application - Jens Radstaak/Jens Rowold: Leadership Training and Coaching - Kathrin Heinitz/Detlev Liepmann: Health Management in the Context of Personnel and Organizational Development - Nicole Wundke/Jorg Felfe: Occupational Health Program Evaluation: Combinations of Individual and Organizational Interventions and the Role of Process Quality - Dirk Hanebuth: Backgrounds of Absenteeism - Sabine Smolka/Detlev Liepmann/Andre Beauducel/Yolanda Ortiz-Deutschmann: Problem-Oriented Behavior in Organizations.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Kathrin Heinitz, born in Freising in 1975, studied European Business Studies in Landshut as well as Psychology at the Universitat des Saarlandes and the Freie Universitat Berlin. She holds a diploma in Psychology and her doctoral thesis focused on the assessment of leadership. She is currently research associate at the Freie Universitat Berlin.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.