CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. This work provides coverage of symbol understanding and its use, word identification reflex, and prospective memory.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Medin is the series editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology of Learning and Motivation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas Medin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.