CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a variety of perspectives from within and outside moral psychology. This title argues that causal models are the canonical representational medium underlying moral reasoning, and offers an account that makes use of linguistic structures and implicates legal concepts. It discusses the development of moral characters in children.
- Author BiographyBrian H. Ross is a Professor of Psychology and of the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research areas have included problem solving, complex learning, categorization, reasoning, memory, and mathematical modeling. He has been funded by the National Science Foundation, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and the Institute of Education Sciences. Ross has been Editor-in-Chief of the journal Memory & Cognition, Chair of the Governing Board of the Psychonomic Society, and co-author of a textbook, Cognitive Psychology. He has held temporary leadership positions on the University of Illinois campus as Department Head of Psychology, Associate Dean of the Sciences, and Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Ross has degrees from Brown University (B.S., Honors in Psychology), Rutgers University (M.S. in Mathematical Statistics), Yale University (M.S. in Psychology), and Stanford University (PhD.). Ross has been Editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation since 2000. Douglas L. Medin is the series editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology of Learning and Motivation
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorChristopher Bauman,Daniel Bartels,Douglas Medin,Linda Skitka
- Series Edited byBrian H. Ross
- Edition Statement50th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.