All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide a 'psychological skills training' package that should, with practice, improve a competitor's mental approach, so helping to improve their success on-track.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Castle, a Chartered Psychologist, has been working as a sport psychologist in the area of motorsport since September 2002 and has helped experienced racers at the highest level of British Superbikes as well as young car racers in Formula BMW. He has been researching, collating and writing material for this book over the past five years.
- Author(s)Paul Dr. Castle
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width169 mm
- Height233 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.