All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a number of these pioneers in the field of psychology of religion account for their development in this area, depicting the diverse contexts of their work, the difficulties they had to deal with, and the increasing contemporary possibilities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePath in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJacob A. van Belzen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.