All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will assist students in appreciating not just how measurement problems can be addressed but why it is important to address them.
- Author BiographyR. Michael Furr is Professor of Psychology at Wake Forest University, where he teaches and conducts research in personality psychology, psychological measurement, and quantitative methods. He earned a BA from the College of William and Mary, a MS from Villanova University, and a PhD from the University of California at Riverside. He is an editor of the Statistical Developments and Applications section of the Journal of Personality Assessment, a former associate editor of the Journal of Research in Personality, a former executive editor of the Journal of Social Psychology, and a consulting editor for several other scholarly journals. He received Wake Forest University's 2012 Award for Excellence in Research. He is a fellow of Divisions 5 (Quantitative and Qualitative Methods) and 8 (Social and Personality Psychology) of the American Psychological Association, a fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, and a fellow of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology. Verne R. Bacharach is professor of psychology at Appalachian State University. He has held faculty appointments at the University of Alabama, Peabody College of Vanderbilt University, and Acadia University in Nova Scotia and has chaired the departments at Appalachian State and Acadia. He has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in statistics, tests and measurements, and research methods for nearly 40 years. He has a long journal publication history of research and review articles. Dr. Bacharach obtained a Ph.D. in experimental psychology from the University of Kansas in 1971.
- Author(s)R. Michael Furr,Verne R. Bacharach
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.16
- £17.36Trending at £25.21
- £9.93Trending at £18.96
- £11.97Trending at £17.22
- £10.47Trending at £15.97
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £4.60Trending at £7.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.