Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of the psychological and social histories of more than a dozen serial killers - and the red flags that might have saved some victims. It shows us how - many years before the crimes were committed - the perpetrators of lust homicides exhibited behaviors demonstrating certain mental disorders which grew to fuel the horrific murders.
- Author BiographyDuane Dobbert is series editor for the Praeger series in Forensic Psychology, a full professor of criminal forensic studies at Florida Gulf Coast University, a fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners, and a diplomat of the American Board of Psychological Specialties. He has been a forensic behavioral analyst for 39 years and has served as consultant for law enforcement departments throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. His published works include Forensic Psychology and Praeger'sHalting the Sexual Predators Among Us and Understanding Personality Disorders.
- Author(s)Duane L. Dobbert
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleForensic Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.