Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCarl Eisdorfer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of ContentsIssues in the Psychopharmacology of the Aged.- Section I: Bases of a Psychopharmacology for Aging.- Norepinephrine, Dopamine and Serotonin: CNS Distribution, Biosynthesis and Metabolism.- Interaction of Learning and Memory with Age in the Rat.- Changes in Monoamine Oxidase with Aging.- Age-related Changes in Tissue Levels of Cyclic AMP.- A Pituitary Factor Inhibiting the Effects of the Thyroid: Its Possible Role in Aging.- Section II: Complications of Drug Use.- Dyskinesia in the Aging.- Attempts at Pharmacological Management of Tardive Dyskinesia.- Affective Changes Associated with L-DOPA Therapy.- Abuse Potential of Mild Analgesics.- Clinical Problems in Treating the Aged with Psychotropic Drugs.- Section III: Issues in Clinical Management of Drugs.- A Survey of Drug Effects upon Cognitive Activities of the Aged.- Memory Loss and Its Possible Relationship to Chromosome Changes.- Multiple System Interaction and High Bodily Concern As Problems in the Management of Aging Patients.- Responses to Psychotropic Drugs in the Normal Elderly.- Emotional Responses to Physical Illness.- Antianxiety Agents.- Management of the Patient in the Home and Community.- Psychoses in the Elderly.- Paranoid Syndromes of the Senium.- Detection of Affective Disorders in the Aged.- Use of Antidepressant Drugs in the Elderly Patient.- Electroshock and the Aged Patient.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.