CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMarius Romme,Sandra Escher
- Table Of ContentsChavez, Foreword. Romme, Escher, Psychosis as a Personal Crisis: Introduction. Part I: Changes in Attitude. Martindale, Psychiatry at the Cross Roads. Hoffman, Changing Attitudes in a Clinical Setting. Johnstone, Voice Hearers Are People with Problems; Not Patients with Illness. Coleman, Taylor, The Process of Recovery and the Implications for Working in Psychosis. Escher, Useful Instruments for Exploring Hearing Voices and Paranoia. Part II: Relationship with Trauma or Other Live Experiences. Larkin, Read, Childhood Trauma and Psychosis: Revisiting the Evidence. Bullimore, The Relation Between Trauma and Paranoia. Romme, Personal Links Between Trauma, Distorted Emotions and Hearing Voices. Part III: Recovery Oriented Approaches. Escher, Hearing Voices in Children: The Message of the Voices. Seikkula, Alakare, Open Dialogue with Psychotic Patients and Their Families. Dillon, Longden, Hearing Voices Groups: Creating Safe Spaces to Share Taboo Experiences. May, Relating to Alternative Realities. Romme, Escher, Accepting and Making Sense of Hearing Voices. Corstens, May, Longden, Talking Directly with Voices. Kingdom, Cognitive Psychological Intervention: Understanding Psychosis and Cognitive Therapy. Garfield, Iagura, A Psychoanalytic Framework for Psychotic Experiences. Watkins, Using Medication Wisely in Treating Psychosis.
- Author BiographyMarius Romme is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Maastricht, the Netherlands. He is Visiting Professor at Birmingham City University, UK, and Founder and Chair of Intervoice the International Association for Voice Hearers, which has networks and support groups around the world. Sandra Escher is a former journalist and senior staff member at the Community Mental Health Centre in Maastricht, the Netherlands. She is an honorary research fellow at Birmingham City University, UK, and Co Founder of Intervoice the International Association for Voice Hearers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.