CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames E. Mitchell,Martina de Zwaan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsMitchell, Garcia, de Zwaan, Overview of Bariatric Surgery Procedures. Sogg, Assessment of Bariatric Surgery Candidates: The Clinical Interview. Peterson, Berg, Mitchell, Assessment of Bariatric Surgery Candidates: Structured Interviews and Self-report Measures. Legenbauer, Herpertz, de Zwaan, Psychosocial Problems and Psychiatric Disorders Pre- and Post Bariatric Surgery. Engel, Mitchell, de Zwaan, Steffen, Eating Disorders and Eating Problems Pre- and Post Bariatric Surgery. Gunstad, Mueller, Stanek, Spitznagel, Cognitive Dysfuntion in Obesity: Implications for Bariatric Surgery Patients. Steffen, Roerig, Engel, Psychopharmacology Pre- and Post Bariatric Surgery. Zunker, King, Physical Activity Pre- and Post Bariatric Surgery. Cummings, Furtado, Nutritional Care of the Bariatric Surgery Patient. Sysko, Devlin, Special Issues in the Assessment and Treatment of Adolescent Bariatric Surgery Patients. Steffen, Mitchell, Karr, Body Image and Body Contouring in Bariatric Surgery Patients. Kalarchian, Marcus, 12A: Preoperative Lifestyle Intervention. Conceicao, Machado, 12B: Group Preparation for Bariatric Surgery. LaHaise, Mitchell, 12C: Next Step - A Bariatic Psychological Aftercare Program. Teufel, Hain, Rieber, Herzog, Zipfel, Wild, 12D: The BaSE Program - A Videoconferencing-based Aftercare. Saunders, 12E: Post-surgery Psychotherapy. Kinzl, 12F: Bariatric Aftercare.
- Author BiographyJames E. Mitchell, MD, is the NRI/Lee A. Christoferson MD Professor and Chairman of the Department of Clinical Neuroscience at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He is also President and Scientific Director of the Neuropsychiatric Research Institute. Martina de Zwaan, MD, is Professor and Head of the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy at the Hanover Medical School (MHH), Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.