All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide on how to undertake each stage of the psychosocial assessment process in practice.
- Author BiographyDr Steven Trenoweth is a mental health nurse and an senior lecturer at Bournemouth University. He is responsible for teaching a range of health related topics at both undergraduate and post graduate levels specifically within the field of mental health and psychology. His interests include positive health and psychosocial interventions.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byNicola Moone,Steve Trenoweth
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.