Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionNursing involves caring for the whole person, and taking care of both physical and psychosocial needs. This book aims to help the reader to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to care for the whole person and to ensure the patient is at the centre of the care-giving experience. It considers different aspects of therapeutic nursing care.
- Author BiographyDave Roberts is Senior Lecturer in cancer and palliative care at Oxford Brookes University and Honorary Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psycho-oncology for the Oxford University Hospitals.
- Author(s)Dave Roberts
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.