Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCan biological and psychological interventions be integrated in the treatment of psychosis? This book discusses theoretical integration across the psychological therapies for psychoses, global perspectives on psychosocial approaches for psychoses, and Integrating psychotherapeutic thinking and practice into 'real world' settings.
- Author BiographyJohn F. M. Gleeson is a Clinical Psychologist and Associate Professor across the University of Melbourne and NorthWestern Mental Health. Eoin Killackey is a Clinical Psychologist and Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Psychology, University of Melbourne and ORYGEN Research Centre. Helen Krstev is a Psychologist with PACE at ORYGEN Youth Health, and works in private practice in Melbourne.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEoin Killackey,Helen Krstev,John F. M. Gleeson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.