All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £29.85
- £9.72Trending at £10.76
- £12.10Trending at £18.85
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough no single therapeutic model claims a majority of practitioners, the most frequently endorsed approach is integrative or eclectic therapy. In this book, the author presents and explores psychotherapy integration, its theory, history, the therapy process, primary change mechanisms, empirical basis, and future developments.
- Author(s)George Stricker
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTheories of Psychotherapy Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.