Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the richness and variety of psychotherapy in a collection of carefully chosen excerpts from APA publications. Intended for students and practitioners, this volume provides a unique look at contemporary psychotherapy theory and the specific interventions associated with each orientation. All major approaches in psychotherapy are included.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEdward Meidenbauer,Gary R. VandenBos,Julia Frank-McNeil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.