All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the similarities and differences between the practice of psychotherapy and spiritual direction and suggests that, whilst there may be distinctions between the two activities, the process is essentially the same. This book also offers a brief overview of the historical background to spiritual direction.
- Author BiographyLynette Harborne is a UKCP registered psychotherapist and a BACP senior accredited therapist and supervisor. She works in private practice as a psychotherapist, supervisor, spiritual director, and trainer and is involved in the formation of seminarians and ordinands.
- Author(s)Lynette Harborne
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.