Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionPsychotherapy for Families after Brain Injury
- Author BiographyPamela Klonoff, Ph.D. has been clinical director of the Center for Transitional Neurorehabilitation at the Barrow Neurological Institute of St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona since 1993. The Center treats a population of adolescents and adults with brain injury. Dr. Klonoff received her doctorate in philosophy from University of Victoria and her MS degree from the University of British Columbia. She is a diplomate in clinical Neuropsychology from the American Board of Professional Psychology, a Fellow of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, and is a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Academy of Bereavement. She is on the editorial board of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. She is the author of several books, most recently Psychotherapy After Brain Injury (2010, Guilford Press).
- Author(s)Pamela S. Klonoff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 104 black & white tables, biography
- Weight919 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.