All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the medical, psychiatric and psychological literature from 1984 to 2007 that is relevant to the cost-effectiveness of all kinds of psychotherapy. The volume explores the cost of providing psychotherapy in relation to its impact both on health and on the costs to society of psychiatric illness and related conditions.
- Author BiographySusan G. Lazar, M.D., is Past Chair of the Committee on Psychotherapy, Group for the Advancement of Psychiatry; Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Georgetown University School of Medicine, George Washington University School of Medicine, and Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences; and Supervising and Training Analyst at the Washington Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Author(s)Group for the Advancement of Psychiatry
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySusan G. Lazar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.