Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopments in the understanding and psychotherapeutic treatment of children and adolescents suffering from psychotic levels of disturbance are dealt with in this work, from the Tavistock Clinic Series. The book is chiefly concerned with children troubled in their behaviour, relationships, and communication.
- Author BiographyMaria Rhode is Emeritus Professor of Child Psychotherapy at the Tavistock Clinic and the University of East London. Margaret Rustin is a consultant child and adolescent psychotherapist at the Tavistock Clinic, London, and an Associate of the British Psychoanalytical Society. She has pioneered and supported the extension of training in psychoanalytic observational approaches to training across the United Kingdom and in a number of other countries.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Tavistock Clinic Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlex Dubinsky,Helene Dubinsky,Margaret Rustin,Maria Rhode
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.