Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePublic Administration, Governance and Globalization
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 72 black & white tables, biography
- Weight760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlexander R. Dawoody
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- II. Part One: Public Policy and Administration in Iran, Turkey and Egypt.- Chapter 1. Public Administration and Policy in Contemporary Iran.- Chapter 2. State and administrative reforms in Turkey and its implications.- Chapter 3. Challenges to governance reform and accountability in Egypt.- Chapter 4. Egypt.- III. Part Two. Public Policy and Administration in Iraq, Sudan, and Saudi Arabia.- Chapter 5. Iraq: Revolutionary cul-de-sacs.- Chapter 6. Federalism and Iraq's Statehood.- Chapter 7. Iraq's Pressing Need to Obligatory Unified Conceptual and Procedural Models for Public Policy Making, Implementation, and Evaluation Processes.- Chapter 8. Distributive, Redistributive, Regulatory and Constituent Policies in Sudan.- Chapter 9. Local Governance in Saudi Arabia: The Mirage of Decentralization.- IV. Part Three. Public Policy and Administration in Bangladesh, Lebanon, Israel and Palestine.- Chapter 10. Governance Challenges in Bangladesh.- Chapter 11. Dynamic Consistency: The Public Policy Process in the Republic of Lebanon.- Chapter 12. Decentralization in Lebanon.- Chapter 13. Lebanese NGOs: Governance and Management.- Chapter 14. Culture matter: The Influence of Israeli Political Culture on The Public Policy Process.- Chapter 15. Volunteerism in nonprofit sector in Palestine.-V. Conclusion.- VI. Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.