All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £16.67Trending at £20.27
- £15.37Trending at £20.31
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £46.04
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.53Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for arts professionals and volunteers creating public art in their communities. It offers information on a variety of topics such as: public art planning, funding, and governance; and, establishing legal agreements with artists. It is intended as a resource for information on public art for arts agencies and arts professionals.
- Author BiographyBarbara Goldstein is public art program director for San Jose's Office of Cultural Affairs.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2005
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note60 illus., 20 in color
- Weight617 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Edited byBarbara Goldstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.