All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom medicine shows to the Internet, from the Los Angeles Plaza to the Las Vegas Strip, from the commemoration of the Oklahoma City bombing to television programming after 9/11, scholars examine issues of democracy, diversity, identity, community, citizenship, and belonging through the lens of American popular culture.
- Author BiographyMarguerite S. Shaffer is Associate Professor of American History and American Studies at Miami University and author of See America First: Tourism and National Identity, 1880-1940.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note34 illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarguerite S. Shaffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.