Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the question of soft power and public diplomacy challenges in East Asian context. Both concepts originate in the West, and in a sense this book can therefore be seen as an exercise in critically assessing soft power and public diplomacy in a different geographical and cultural setting.
- Author BiographyJan Melissen is the Director of Research at the Netherlands Institute of International Relations Clingendael and a Professor of Diplomacy in the Department of Political Sciences at Antwerp University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJan Melissen,Sook Jong Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.