CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionIndividuality is often viewed as an exclusively Western value. In non-Western societies, collective identities seem to eclipse those of individuals. This text brings together personal life stories, historical description and theoretical analysis to define individuality in South Asia.
- Author BiographyMattison Mines is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of the The Warrior Merchants: Textiles, Trade, and Territory in South India (1984).
- Author(s)Mattison Mines
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/12/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note11 b&w illustrations, 7 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.