All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the nature and process of private policymaking in US firms and how this interacts with public policymaking.
- Author BiographyTimothy Werner is an assistant professor of political science at Grinnell College, where he teaches courses on American politics, public policy, political economy and statistics. He previously worked as a legislative and regulatory analyst for a major energy firm, which inspired him to place the investigation of corporations' private political decision-making at the heart of his research. He was presented with the Emerging Scholars Award by the American Political Science Association (APSA) in September 2013.
- Author(s)Timothy Werner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBusiness and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 6 maps 10 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.