CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the burden of illness in the growing prison population, and analyzes the impact on public health as prisoners are released. This book makes a case for correctional health care that is humane for those incarcerated and beneficial to the communities they reenter.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Greifinger, M.D., is a medical management consultant. He has extensive experience in the development and management of complex community and institutional health care programs. His current clients include managed care organizations and state and local correctional systems. Greifinger frequently serves as a court-appointed expert to report on ailing correctional health systems. He is also an adjunct Professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Previously, he was the Chief Medical Officer for the New York State of Correctional Services, which was responsible for the health care of 68,000 inmates.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1243 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRobert Greifinger
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.