Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.80Trending at £11.34
- £5.90Trending at £7.60
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
- £7.44Trending at £9.47
- £9.71Trending at £12.08
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, public health issues have maintained a high profile as a means of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health. Rob Baggott's book provides analysis of the key debates in public health, discussing policy options and commenting on current initiatives in the field.
- Author BiographyROB BAGGOTT is Professor of Public Policy at De Montfort University and Director of the Health Policy Research Unit. He has published widely in the field of public policy and health studies and is the author of Health and Heath Care in Britain 2nd edition.
- Author(s)Rob Baggott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date21/12/2010
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight516 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.