All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.83Trending at £29.70
- £12.99Trending at £13.28
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this highly-regarded text has been revised and updated throughout. It introduces readers to the importance of the concepts of power and empowerment; provides a methodology to plan, implement and evaluate public health programmes; and investigates the implications of empowerment on public health practice.
- Author BiographyGlenn Laverack is an Independent Public Health Adviser. He has had a distinguished career in public health for more than 25 years working in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America and the Pacific regions.
- Author(s)Glenn Laverack
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.