All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive resource provides thorough coverage of the tools and techniques used in planning, building, maintaining, and fixing civil infrastructure.
- Author BiographyWaheed Uddin is Professor of Civil Engineering and Director of Center for Advanced Infrastructure Technology (CAIT) at The University of Mississippi. A former pavement expert for the United Nations, Dr. Uddin has contributed to highway and airport infrastructure management projects in the U.S. and many countries worldwide. He is a pioneer in airborne laser mapping and satellite imagery applications in transportation and disaster impact assessment and coauthor of Infrastructure Management. W. Ronald Hudson is the Dewitt C. Greer Centennial Professor of Civil Engineering Emeritus at The University of Texas at Austin and Senior Consultant at AgileAssets, Inc. He is a pioneer in developing and applying management systems to pavements, bridges, and other civil infrastructure assets. Dr. Hudson is co-author of Modern Pavement Management and Infrastructure Management. Ralph Haas is the Norman W. McLeod Engineering Professor and Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada. He holds country's highest civilian honor, the Order of Canada and the highest academic honor, Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. An innovator in pavement design and civil infrastructure management systems, Dr. Haas is coauthor of Modern Pavement Management and Infrastructure Management.
- Author(s)Ralph C.G. Haas,W.Ronald Hudson,Waheed Uddin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreTransport Industries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight866 g
- Width173 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.