All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book reminds us of the importance of public integrity as well as the demands and challenges that often threaten that integrity, especially in a liberal democracy such as the United States.
- Author BiographyJ. Patrick Dobel is a professor of public affairs, adjunct professor of political science, and associate dean in the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington. He is the author of Compromise and Political Action: Political Morality in Liberal and Democratic Life.
- Author(s)J. Patrick Dobel
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.