All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionBased on original and previously unseen written and sound archives and interviews with former and current radio producers and presenters, Public Issue Radio addresses the controversial question of the political leanings of current affairs programmes, and asks if Analysis became an early platform for both Thatcherite and Blairite ideas.
- Author BiographyHUGH CHIGNELL is Assistant Director of the Centre for Broadcasting History Research at Bournemouth University, UK, and specializes in the history of radio. His published work has examined current affairs radio and radio theory, and he has played an active role in the acquisition of broadcasting archives and making them available for other researchers.
- Author(s)H. Chignell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 249 p.
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.