Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the historical background to social exclusion and the strategic context in terms of government and professional policy. This title proposes a manifesto for change and outlines practical ways in which public libraries can be transformed into needs-based services.
- Author BiographyJohn Pateman is Head of Libraries, Learning & Inclusion, Lincolnshire County Council, Lincoln, UK. John Vincent is the Networker for The Network - tackling social exclusion in libraries, museums, archives and galleries .
- Author(s)John Pateman,John Vincent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 3 line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.