Public Management in the United Kingdom: A New Introduction by Sylvia Horton, June Burnham (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £98.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £67.55Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe book surveys the evolution of public management, assesses the core theories and approaches and goes on to examines all aspects of public management in the UK today, including strategic management, performance management, financial management, and human resources management.
- Author BiographyJUNE BURNHAM is a Researcher and Consultant on public sector management and was formerly Senior Lecturer at Middlesex University, UK. SYLVIA HORTON teaches and researches public sector management at the University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Author(s)June Burnham,Sylvia Horton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note320 p.
- Weight601 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.