All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionUnderfunded pension liabilities are severely threatening many cities, and policymakers are increasingly turning their attention to the legacy issues surrounding the funding of pensions. Public Pensions and City Solvency addresses this complex fiscal issue and presents strategies to achieve financial sustainability.
- Author BiographySusan M. Wachter is the Albert Sussman Professor of Real Estate and Professor of Finance, The Wharton School; Professor of City and Regional Planning, School of Design; and Codirector, Penn Institute for Urban Research, at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleThe City in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited bySusan M. Wachter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.