CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionTwo ambitious volumes from one of the world's leading political philosophers presenting a new kind of political and legal theory.
- Author BiographyJames Tully is Distinguished Professor of Political Science at the University of Victoria, Canada. He is one of the most distinguished political philosophers in the world.
- Author(s)James Tully
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 93
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.