All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAs technocratic public policy analysis approaches evolve to include greater sensitivity to political contexts, this volume synthesizes these former methods with new multi-actor, multiple perspective and poly-centric modes of analysis that are more inclusive.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number179
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; X, 286 p.
- Weight607 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byWarren E. Walker,Wil A. H. Thissen
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.