Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn institutional analysis of the new networks in public governance. Peter Bogason takes a postmodern approach which recognizes increasing fragmentation within institutional organizations, and offers an alternative bottom-up approach to the analysis of local governance.
- Author BiographyPeter Bogason, former Professor in Public Administration, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Author(s)Peter Bogason
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Public Policy Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight498 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine1270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.