Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the question of the best possible uses of public funds and the most effective strategies for regional development, this book focuses on the development of human capital and the methodology of formulating regional policy.
- Author BiographyJorge Martinez-Vazquez is Professor of Economics and Director of the International Studies Programme at the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University. Francois Vaillancourt is Professor of Economics at the Universite de Montreal.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFrancois Vaillancourt,Jorge Martinez-Vazquez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.