CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been increased focus on understanding the dynamic relationships among entrepreneurship, policymaking, and economic growth. This book addresses policies operating at the individual, national, and international levels, and offers a different perspective on several institutional structures that enhance entrepreneurship and economic growth.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRoger R. Stough,Zoltan J. Acs
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.