Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides guidance to government policy makers on making public-private partnerships in infrastructure successful.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Delmon is a senior infrastructure specialist at the World Bank in Washington, DC. He is the author or coauthor of six other titles on key aspects of infrastructure finance, including the context of international development. Prior to joining the Bank, Dr Delmon worked for private firms advising investors, lenders and governments across the globe on PPPs and project finance for sectors such as power, transport, water and telecoms. He holds a JD degree from the University of Denver, a DEA from the University of Paris II and a Ph.D. from King's College, University of London.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Delmon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.