All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis path-breaking book considers the recent trend for governments to look increasingly to private sector finance, provided by private enterprises constructing and managing public infrastructure facilities in partnership with government bodies.
- Author BiographyDarrin Grimsey, Partner, Infrastructure Advisory, Ernst & Young, Melbourne and Mervyn K. Lewis, Emeritus Professor of the University of South Australia, Adelaide, and Emeritus Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia, Canberra
- Author(s)Darrin Grimsey,Mervyn K. Lewis
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £12.13
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £31.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.